Followers

Thursday, June 22, 2017

Are VETS Aware of whats on the Floor other than US




SENATE AND HOUSE FLOOR 


I figured I better be more specific before I get to clever even for myself to follow.  I personally have followed the process required to received benefits, not given, not offered but owed to me from the crisis line through every VA referring official, past all non-profiting, profiting from services they are paid to provided to veterans through the Veterans Subcommittee on the capitol hill by way of the Constituent Services directed to the Veterans Services in which they provided Case Management/Advocacy services for Veterans dealing with Federal Agencies.

Virginia owes a great debt to our men and women who have served in the military. With more than 800,000 veterans living in Virginia, I am committed to providing quality service to ensure Virginia’s veterans receive the benefits and assistance they have earned.  Veterans casework is processed in Richmond. If you have any questions, you can reach my casework office by phone at 804-771-2221.

This is an absolute lie.  The case management services for Virginia are being run out of the Richmond Office.
     

         RICHMOND
919 East Main Street, Suite 970
RichmondVA 23219
Phone: (804) 771-2221
Fax: (804) 771-8313
Get Directions




I contacted the office for assistant with various things one of thing was with mental health issues and told there wasn't any helped that could be provided for me in regards to being homeless or any crisis for that nature.  This became abundantly clear when no one could in plain language explain provide me with the Veterans Affairs definition of a "Crisis" so what are we spending billions of dollars on line to who knows where for.

I spoke with an intern how directed to me complete, sign and return a Privacy Release Form.
Once I completed this I was to email to intern_richkaine@kaine.senate.gov.  I completed this close to the end of the day and I was told it was received and I would get a call back the next day.


The next day I received a call from an individual that I already knew who works for Virginia Department of Veteran Services who then forwarded the call to a gentlemen by the name of Fred Pickerling, who is a nice enough guy who I think means well but just doesn't get the meaning of no man left behind.  I had dealt with this organization before and Fred while supposedly was helping to find me housing just stop returning my emails and calls and disappeared.

The other issues is the lines are very blurring between if there are a government organization with government employees or a non-profit receiving funding but mostly likely are a conglomerate of the 2 but regardless the funding is mostly likely being misused and why my Case got forward to one of the accused from the Senators offices still has my mind running in the same circles I was.

After learning this I spoke with Marc Cheatham who is the director of Case Management as well as bold enough while claiming to be a veteran directly lied to one who gave his life for this country and did not return calls or emails as he said he would and this is a fact that can not be changed.

He did manage to verify that my Case was opened and closed without me having any communication with anyone on the Case Management Services Team.  Debby Burroughs did reach out to me only to say that I should try again to get in tough with the Director of her team.

This has all come to a head after 3 years of stumbling through Veterans Affairs mesh support systems that seems to only paralyze veterans.  While on the floor of the House and the Senate are numerous bills that have been proposed and are making their way through the legislative process to fix catastrophic problems while they knowingly point veterans to programs that the IG Reports document the fraud, waste, abuse and lack of accountability that only the veterans suffer for without even a mention of a degradation of said programs #allofthem.

 Richmond
 804-771-2221
 John Knapp                  State Director  
 Marc Cheatham          Director of Constituent Services and Casework
 Sherrie Harrington          Executive Assistant to the Senator
 Tyee Mallory                  Regional Director
 Debby Burroughs          Senior Caseworker
 Paula Sherman                  Caseworker
 Rachel Kingery                  Staff Assistant
 Karen Harris                  Caseworker


There is strength in numbers and as veterans we are at the top of all classes.  Veterans, Minorities, Disabled and together we can bring forth the winds of change.  I seem to have jumped to the present time in my journey but will continue to post, reflect as well as document my first had accounts of what came out of the Inspector General Reports.










No comments:

Post a Comment

How to justify your entitilement.

Fisrt show that it may not be perfect but you have a solid grasp on the program/benefit by definition and use similar jargon what when refe...