Followers

Thursday, June 22, 2017

My service dog Franklin



Franklin

A service dog by definition

Service Animal Defined by Title II and Title III of the ADA. A service animal means any dog that is individually trained to do work or perform tasks for the benefit of an individual with a disability, including a physical, sensory, psychiatric, intellectual, or other mental disability.
Services Rendered
JUNE 25,2014
Video is from facebook post.


Last Time for the Record
https://adata.org/learn-about-ada (for your reference )

Video Transcript
  I understand that I was barely legible during the video  which is the case most of the time I have panic attacks that reached a very high level of anxiety.  The span of about 6 months to a year where there are probably only three words in the English language that I could actually say without leading to or being a trigger word.

  I was in a very lonely space not only did I not understand the people who were   the people who were supposed to be there to support me didn't truly understand the nature of the illness that I was suffering from. The most humane, the most empathetic, the most sympathetic, the most knowledgeable.   I can honestly 100% without a doubt say that 24 hours of the day Franklin was generally concerned with my state of being.  There is no dog like Franklin on this planet or anywhere in any universe that exists  within any galaxy  hidden in any other galaxy that may or may not resist around Orions belt. 

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    How to justify your entitilement.

    Fisrt show that it may not be perfect but you have a solid grasp on the program/benefit by definition and use similar jargon what when refe...